• To be eligible to be a substitute teacher in Sangamon and Menard Counties, a person must have a Bachelor’s Degree and be issued a Substitute Authorization from ROE #51.
  • Steps to the issuance of the Substitute Authorization are dependent upon the type of license held by the applicant.
  • To determine your next steps, please click link below that applies to you:

I Hold A PEL

I Hold An ELS-Para License

I Hold A Substitute License

I hold A Short-Term Substitute License

I Do Not Hold An Illinois License