Illinois Licensure Testing System
Please visit https://www.il.nesinc.com/Home.aspx to register for licensure testing.
NEW ROE 51 TESTING CENTER POLICY:
Our testing center will tentatively reopen on June 1, 2020. In order to be eligible to test, you must certify the following:
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been in close personal contact with someone who has a confirmed diagnosis.
- You have had no flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen days, such as fever or chills and a cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- You are not under 14 days’ home or centralized observation demanded by government and healthcare authorities.
- You have not travelled or been in close personal contact with someone who has recently travelled outside of the United States within the last 14 days.
You will be required to follow these guidelines before being allowed entrance to the building:
- You will have your temperature taken with a contactless thermal sensor at your forehead. If your temperature is above 99° F, you will be asked to reschedule your exam for a different day.
- Bring and wear your own face mask before entering the office and in the testing room. The mask will be inspected prior to entering the test room.
- Use hand sanitizer upon guidance from test center staff upon arrival at the test center.