Schedule a Background Check
Due to Governor Pritzker's Executive Order 2020-15, fingerprint background checks for non-essential employees will be suspended until April 30, 2020.
Fingerprint Background Check
- Fingerprinting is performed by appointment on a Livescan system.
- Appointments last approximately 20 minutes.
- Background check results are typically processed in one week, but in rare cases can take as long as eight weeks.
- Cost: $55 (nonrefundable) payable at the time of the appointment.
- Cash/Check/Debit or Credit Card are accepted forms of payment. (At this time our office does not accept American Express.)
- Must bring current/valid driver’s license or government-issued state identification in order to be fingerprinted.
Cost: $55.00, payable at time of appointment
Student Teacher/Observer Fingerprinting
- Appropriate paperwork must accompany the student teacher/observer for fingerprinting.
- The superintendent of the supervising school district must sign the background check form.
- Cost: $55 (nonrefundable) paid by student teacher/observer at the time of the appointment.
- A copy of background check results will be sent to the supervising school district.